timefactor remedial questions

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor remedial questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tedro

first off, is this the right forum for timefactor?

when the manual refers to "twin delays" is that the same as two presets in a bank –where one at a time can be activated?

also, is there an external footswitch i can get that allows the bank select back and forth and therefore the switches on the TimeFactor itself can remain in Play mode?

lastly, i plugged an expression pedal as per the factory bank 1:1.  the pedal goes from 1 repeat (heel down) to infinite (toe down).  could someone walk me through making it so that instead of one repeat (heel down) was actually NO (zero) repeats? 

thanks!

achaput

Hello,

Yes, this is the right forum for TimeFactor and all Eventide Stompboxes.

By "Twin Delays" it means that there are two individual delays in every delay preset. These have individually adjustable Delay Times and Feedback.

You can use any standard 3-button Tip-Ring-Sleeve Aux Switch with TimeFactor. You can program the switches to do a variety of things, including Bank Up and Down, allowing the TimeFactor to stay in Play Mode.

Expression Pedal:

The Expression Pedal settings can be adjusted simply by pressing the Pedal to the full heel or full toe position and turning the Control Knobs. You’ll notice that whenever you move the Pedal, the Green LED next to currently active Effect blinks. This indicates that Pedal programming is “live.” To program, press the heel completely down and adjust the knobs to get the sound that you want for the heel down position. You must turn the knobs to create the assignment. Knobs that are not turned are not assigned. Now, press the toe completely down and change the settings of any or all of the knobs. Parameters associated with any knobs that are moved will be mapped to the Pedal. Now, when you rock the pedal back and forth, you’ll hear the sound change between the two settings.

The Expression Pedal settings are not saved automatically. If you want to be able to recall your Expression Pedal setting, you must perform the Preset Save operation.

tedro

awesome!

btw, my manual says there are 10 banks (20 presets) — but, it appears, there are 50 banks?

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Yes, more banks were added with later firmware releases

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.