Timefactor – requests from the pasts [:D]

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor – requests from the pasts [:D]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      diegoarts

Hi, these are features, that have been requested in the past and I still think, they are too good ideas to just forget about:

so here goes (and if you can think of more – please answer here!)

1. MultiTap: Having the possibility to choose No. of Taps (NOT always 10 taps, but maybe from 1 to 10 (or more – like in the Ultratap Mode for the H9 – i understand that this is a totally new effect maybe, but).

This would be soooo good for Rhythmic Delays and even more strange Hall Effects.

Even better – choose different No.s of taps for the left and right channel!!!

2. Ducked Delay: Add a negative ducking: I asked for this so many times and it shouldn't be a brainer: Play quiet, less Delay, Play loud, more Delay. It's a special effect, but sometimes sooo beautiful! And there is only one Delay I can think about who does it.

So give us the option to invert the ducking!

3. Reverse Delay: Add a dynamic function: Reverse Delay "splices" your signal and plays it back. Let this splicings starting point be triggered by the Input signal. It starts when you play – this way one could more easily add backwards parts in time.

4. FilterPong: Great Delay, great effect. Would it be possible to get a function for "rotating" instead of "panning". So the Delays go "left-center-right" or "left-center-right-center" or even random between those aereas. Of course also keep the panning.

5. ModDelay: Give us a thru-zero flanger for modulation!!!

That's it so far. Please think about this features or no, better just implement them! 😉

Best regars and thanks for the greatest Multi-Delay-Pedal!

diego

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.