TimeFactor – SPILL Question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor – SPILL Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      spindlebox
      Participant

Hello, I know it is possible to have SPILLOVER between presets, but I THOUGHT there was a way to have the delay continue after you pressed it to bypass, so that when you DID press it off, the delay didn’t cut off abruptly.

If so, how do I set this up?  I did look in the manual and only saw the SPILLOVER thing between presets.

Thank you!

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, you can do that.  There are different bypass modes for the TimeFactor.  The bypass mode DSP+FX will do what you described.  It's in the TimeFactor manual on pg 19.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/TimeFactorManual.pdf

spindlebox
      Participant

Thank you so much!

spindlebox
      Participant

OK, now since I have your attention, one more question, and you could point me to another page in the manual:

When using a PRESET in the bank; i.e., 1:1 – can I adjust the TAP tempo?  Sometimes using the preset, my drummer will get slightly off from me, and I need to adjust.  Is this possible?

Thank you!

gkellum
        Participant
        spindlebox wrote:

When using a PRESET in the bank; i.e., 1:1 – can I adjust the TAP tempo?  Sometimes using the preset, my drummer will get slightly off from me, and I need to adjust.  Is this possible?

Yes, if you long press the TimeFactor's right footswitch that switches between one of two modes: play mode and preset mode.  In play mode you can tap in the tempo with the right footswitch.  This is described on pg 37 of the manual. 

If you don't want to mess with switching between modes, you could use an aux switch instead and dedicate one of the switches to tap tempo.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.