Timefactor Strangeness

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor Strangeness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jerkula

I have had my unit for several years. it has been flawless until tonight. it seems to be stuck in play mode, and I cannot get back to bank mode no matter what I try. I have initialied several times. After trying to figure this out, I tried updating, thinking that might reset the unit.

I successfully updated the software, but it still  powers up in play mode. I can't back out via the middle switch, and the encoder will only turn tempo on or off. No combo of switches or encoder at power up seems to fix this!

Prior to this problem, I had gone into the settings and set click to in under midi to sync to tempo from the midi in…since then it's been doing this. 

I want to add that at one point it looks like I somehow got the unit to go into some kind of test mode where it was checking things…took awhile, and the it went back to play mode when completed. don't know how I did this as the manual does not mention it to me knowledge.

Would appreciate any help. like I said, the unit has performed flawlessly for several years until now,

gkellum
      Participant

jerkula:

I successfully updated the software, but it still  powers up in play mode. I can't back out via the middle switch, and the encoder will only turn tempo on or off. No combo of switches or encoder at power up seems to fix this!

You switch between play mode and preset mode by long pressing the right footswitch, not the middle footswitch.  Have you tried long pressing the right footswitch?  If so, does the right footswitch otherwise seem to be working?  Can you use it to tap in the tempo value?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.