Timefactor system problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor system problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lunatique

Hello guys,

Firts of all im not very good in english so sorry about my mistakes. 

2 days ago I was playing with my Timefactor, everythings worked well. But when I changed one of my preset to the looper mode, everything crashed down. Nothing on the screen and no LED. So I tryed to restart it. When it start, Everylights glow and close after 3 secondes. And nothing again just like if it is close. When I open it while I’m pressing the first foot switch (ACTIVE) I can have access to the system menu. 

My MAC don’t find it when I plug it to made a uptade of the firmware.

Can you please help me. I have studios session at the end of the mounth and I realy need my timefactor for this ?

Thanks for your help

Math.

gkellum
      Participant

Hm.  Could you try resetting its system settings to see if that helps?  To do so:

To restore System settings, power up TimeFactor while simultaneously pressing the Right Footswitch and the Encoder until [CLEAR SETUP] is displayed.

Lunatique

No,

I hold them for 3 minutes and nothing change. 

Always dark pedal.

gkellum
      Participant

Ok, what if you start the TimeFactor with the middle footswitch pressed?  Does it turn on with UPDATE on the screen? If so, try connecting it to your computer and seeing if the updater will recognize it.  Reinstalling the TimeFactor software using the updater might help.

If that doesn't work, unfortunately I think you'll need to send your TimeFactor in for repair.  To do so, you'll need to write support@eventide.com.  You could link to this thread in the email, and they'll send you the information you'll need.

Lunatique

I can open the update menu but the Eventide Direct Updater don’t recognized it. 

Am I use the good device to upload ?

Thanks

gkellum
        Participant
        Lunatique wrote:

I can open the update menu but the Eventide Direct Updater don't recognized it. 

Am I use the good device to upload ?

Are you on Windows or Mac?  If you're on Windows, I could send you another updater application that you could try.

Lunatique

My computer finally goes on !

Thanks for your help!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.