Timefactor tap input to generate midi cc to a T. rex replica

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor tap input to generate midi cc to a T. rex replica

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kenriley
      Participant

Hi
      I'm trying to sync my delays with a combination of external jack & midi and I can't seem to find a solution in the manual or forums.

Is it possible to control timefactor tempo via the external tap input and for it to send out a tempo CC to my replica via midi?

I don't have a midi controller and want to use a multi tap pedal so I can also sync an empress tremelo2 and my delays very simply.

Thanks

Ken 

kenriley
      Participant

So I've been able to generate the midi CC out when I use remote tap into Timefactor. The Replica sync is sporadic at best, I guess the problem is that when the aux triggers a CC there may be switch bounce or certainly a non buffered pulse.

I've read and re-read the manual and can't find how to use the tempo within timefactor created by aux in to send out a corresponding CC.

Is it possible?

Cheers

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – don't think there is a way to make it send tempo values as a CC. MIDIclock out is the nearest it gets.

kenriley
      Participant

Does timefactor have some kind of buffer arrangement so that aux tap ignores switch bounce etc? If so, is it possible to employ this for midi cc generated from aux too?

thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

There is some de-bouncing on the switches. You'll have to check and see if it meets your needs.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.