Timefactor tap tempo question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor tap tempo question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ROM72
      Participant

Hi,

I’m about to buy a second hand Timefactor pedal.

I was just wondering : what is the maximum tempo the tap system can accept in looper mode with tempo enabled ?

I don’t find the info on the manual and I was interested to use the looper length feature with high subdivisions (like 1/4 for example).

thanks,

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

The looping time is 12 seconds at full audio quality and up to 48 seconds at a reduced audio quality. This goes for Tempo mode as well, so if your BPM is low enough, it may truncate your loop.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

500 bpm.

I just hooked up a tap tempo switch to my TimeFactor set to the Looper algorithm and it’s the fastest I could tap.

ROM72
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      The looping time is 12 seconds at full audio quality and up to 48 seconds at a reduced audio quality. This goes for Tempo mode as well, so if your BPM is low enough, it may truncate your loop.

Sorry I think I haven’t been very clear.

I want to record a 1 bar loop for example, but when this loop is recorded I want to change his length and play only the first half or quarter beat of the loop.

As I know the change length feature is minimum 1 beat length but I thought I could double the tap tempo speed (for example taping 240 bpm instead of 120) to do what I want to do (playing 1 half beat instead of 1 beat).

That’s why I am asking what’s the maximum (fastest) bpm the tap system can accept.

thanks,

ROM72
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      500 bpm. I just hooked up a tap tempo switch to my TimeFactor set to the Looper algorithm and it’s the fastest I could tap.

Thanks a lot !

ROM72
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      500 bpm. I just hooked up a tap tempo switch to my TimeFactor set to the Looper algorithm and it’s the fastest I could tap.

Thanks a lot !

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.