Timefactor tap tempo question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor tap tempo question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      infrared72
      Participant

I was looking in the Timefactor manual today on some things related to Tap Tempo. When I tap a tempo with my foot, is the assumption that I'm tapping quarter notes?  I didn't see a setting for this in the manual, so I'm assuming it's quarter notes.  I tried searching the forum here to see if someone else posted, but the search thing is giving me thousands of results.

Nork

you can pretty well tap in anything you want and use the tempo's to change it. you can tap in whole's if you really wanted….

i'm not sure i understand the question really.  i tap in quarters mostly…

caveman
      Participant

The tap is a quarter note, meaning that if you set tempo to eighth notes, and tap at 500ms, you will get repeats every 250ms. 

infrared72
      Participant

How is it that I set the tempo to eighth notes or other note values?

caveman
      Participant

Dly Time A or Dly Time B. 

I have problems with this i've sey my presets to watever delay times i need. 8th,quarter sometimes mixed.but i cant't get them to sync with the bass drum when i press the tap. they definitly dont sound in time. is there something i'm doing wrong or am i just not programing it right?? i use it in bank mode when i play live. and use an aux swicth for the tap function.THANKS

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.