timefactor update idea, should be simple

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor update idea, should be simple

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jrjones

Could you guys update where you could set an aux switch to self-oscillate the delay? Something along the lines of the takeoff switch on the DMB Lunar Echo? I've been told it's possible to mod any delay on the market to do it, but what about if you guys made it a part of your pedal. You step on the switch and it takes off, then when you step off it trails off.

Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSZia4nAe0

skip to about 8:45 the takeoff switch is at the very end.

timothyhill

I've been trying to figure this one out for awhile… I was thinking that some combination of parameters that I could link to the expression pedal, but I haven't figured out how to do it in a usable foot-controlled manner, yet. Anybody got any ideas?

I do know that the TF is already capable of self-oscillation. You can do that by turning the feedback up over 100% (several types of delays go to 110%). Being able to control this with either a switch (as OP suggested) or an expression pedal would be great!! (I just don't know how to do it.)

jrjones

Not that I have something against an expression pedal or anything, I'd like to be able to use it as simply as the takeoff switch on the lunar echo. Dan (This1sMyne) said he could mod a pedal to do that, but I don't really want to have the timefactor modded, so I thought I'd ask for that update, it shouldn't be hard to do if he can mod any delay pedal on the market to do that.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.