TimeFactor Upgrade problems-Strange! …

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TimeFactor Upgrade problems-Strange! …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      leizi
      Participant

When TimeFactor connect to the computer (using the mode), Update Utility can be properly read to TimeFactor information. (My TimeFactor 1.0 version of the system.), But when in "Update mode" trying to update, Update Utility to tell me did not find MIDI device,  TimeFactor's LED display: "ready", but no other reaction.
      I has make sure it is turned off (MIDI CLK OUT = OFF). My computer is not connected other USB devices,  whether or WINDOWS XP SP3, WINDOWS 7, MAC OS, the same problem occurs.
      I carefully read the "Problems with Update Utility", I have tried many other operations, the replacement computer system, USB cable, try a different USB interfaces.

Help me!!!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

leizi:

My TimeFactor 1.0 version of the system

Can you explain ?

leizi
      Participant

When I try to update when the update mode, TimeFactor the LED displays "ready", the update shows, did not find MIDI equipment, but in "normal mode" to connect computer, updates can be read correctly to the hardware information TimeFactor , but can not update, because it is a 1.0 system.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Still not sure what you mean by a 1.0 system. The reason I ask is that true 1.0 systems would be prototypes, which cannot be upgraded in the field.

In system mode, if you go to UTILITY/VERSION, it will show the true version.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.