Tomefactor leftswitch is not working and also the unit is not being recognized when plug it usb

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Tomefactor leftswitch is not working and also the unit is not being recognized when plug it usb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      forster

Hi i have just bought a mint second hand Timefactor. Whenever i try to activate the different delays, the light from the left switch is not turning on. I registered the unit in my account with the correct serial. Aditionally when I plug the usb cable is not being recognized by the Eventide direct updater. So… cannot update the unit. I also realized that the serial number in the unit is different to the one that you can find in the system menu – Utility – Serial.

So short story telling, i cannot activate the delays and also cannot update it since the unit is not being recognized as well.

I also tried to do it through midi but also this is not being recognized.

Pls if you can help me up… the serial number is TF-05051 and the software version is 2.0.3 [2] 

any ideas?

thx

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If I were you I would return it to your vendor – he may be aware of the problems.

The lack of Active light is probably caused by the serial number issue. It would have to come back here to have this fixed.

Not sure what is causing your update problem, as you give little information. It could also be related to the serial number.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.