Transfer H9 Max free license H9 Series Plug-in Bundle to a new user

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Transfer H9 Max free license H9 Series Plug-in Bundle to a new user

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hadrfakrrr
      Participant

Will the free license be transferred to the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle in the event of the sale of the H9 Max to a new owner, or will it remain in my account even if I unregister the H9 Max from my account?

Thank you for Help

David

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey David, the license will not be transferred if you choose to sell your H9 Max.

Hadrfakrrr
      Participant

Hey Eventide, thank you for your reply, and will the license remain for use or will it be deleted? David

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

You'd be able to continue using the licenses.

Hadrfakrrr
      Participant

Thank you very much for the quick answers 🙂 and have a nice day
      David

daillou
      Participant

Hi. I changed my computer. Can I use my H9 plug-in bundle in the new one ? How can I transfer the licence ?

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi, yes you can. In iLok Manager, simply deactivate the plugin on your old computer, and then activate it on your new computer.

ion1977
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hey David, the license will not be transferred if you choose to sell your H9 Max.

Is it possible to sell this bundle to an other user? in the ilok manager the transfer button is not usable

Hadrfakrrr
      Participant
      ion1977 wrote:

tlongabaugh wrote:

Is it possible to sell this bundle to an other user? in the ilok manager the transfer button is not usable

This free license can no longer be transferred

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, the license is not transferable.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.