Tremoloverb adding up predelays- Bug or Feature?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Tremoloverb adding up predelays- Bug or Feature?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      camn
      Participant

Hey- 

I am running into a wierd thing.. I can’t figure out whats the deal

Maybe its a bug?

Maybe its normal?

Maybe its my setup?

Anyway it is this:

IN TH H9 CONTROL:

Choose Tremoloverb. I used the “tremoloverb” preset in the “tremoloverb” algo to get there.. but I have reproduced it on a few prestets in that Algo.

Set it to BPM Tempo mode.

Now.. set the PREDELAY to something. I want 1/8.

Then Hold down the Hotswitch to make it blink. Drag the PREDELAY to zero. Press the Hotswitch again. 

What I expect is for the hotswitch to toggle values. OFF to 1/8 to OFF to 1/8.

BUT when I toggle…  Mine start piling up. 1/8–>NONE–>1/4t->NONE–>1/4->NONE–>1/2t->NONE–>7/16->NONE–>etc etc until it gets to the top.

I do NOT observe this behavior with tempo OFF.. it just toggles, Like I would expect.

Can I fix this? I want predelay OFF during verses.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Hi camn, 

Sounds like a bug to me.  I remember there being bugs in the H9 Control Tremoloverb at one point that we fixed.  Are you on the latest version? Also is this iOS, MacOS, Windows?  

FWIW, in a quick test on MacOS, I can't duplicate it using the latest H9 Control in demo mode (not connected to an H9). 

camn
      Participant

Hi!

Its on the PC version.. and I CAN reproduce it in demo mode.

BUT- I just checked in IoS- and it doesn’t happen there. 

So I assume it isnt actually happening in real life while performing- so we are good, and there is no problem!

c

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.