Tricerachorus

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Tricerachorus

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #115702
      echicago
      Member

      I Downloaded the 5.8.5(1) software but the new tricerachorus algorithm does not appear in any of the algorithm lists. I would assume it would be in the h9 list right after harmadillo or added to the chorus section. When I go to the the pedal section then go to software, it says I have the latest software 5.8.5(1) but tricerachorus is nowhere to be found.
      I’ve tried 3x’s (with midi unplugged)
      rebooted h9 control and cycled power to the h9.

      Any help would be appropriated.

    • #153755
      bohan
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      echicago wrote:
      I Downloaded the 5.8.5(1) software but the new tricerachorus algorithm does not appear in any of the algorithm lists. I would assume it would be in the h9 list right after harmadillo or added to the chorus section. When I go to the the pedal section then go to software, it says I have the latest software 5.8.5(1) but tricerachorus is nowhere to be found. I’ve tried 3x’s (with midi unplugged) rebooted h9 control and cycled power to the h9. Any help would be appropriated.

      You would need to download and install the latest H9 Control:

      https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/installers

    • #153758
      nosebleed
      Member

      Hi,

      i’ve downloaded the new H9 control software for my H9 (3.7.0) but it won’t start, it says there is a problem with this version running on my OS, my OS 10.9.5 so should be ok, can you help please?

    • #153764
      Hippysoul
      Member

      I have ״communication error״ after updating last firmware.
      I need to close BT connection and open again every 1min while using h9 control app (iphone 11 pro, 13.3 ios)

    • #153766
      nosebleed
      Member

      Hi,

       

      here’s the screenshot.

    • #153771
      nosebleed
      Member

      Great, that works, many thanks!

    • #153765
      bohan
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      nosebleed wrote:

      Hi, i’ve downloaded the new H9 control software for my H9 (3.7.0) but it won’t start, it says there is a problem with this version running on my OS, my OS 10.9.5 so should be ok, can you help please?

      Could you give us a screenshot of that warning dialog?

    • #153770
      bohan
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      nosebleed wrote:

      Hi, here's the screenshot.

      Could you try installing this version and see if it works? https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=Prjzls2j3xD6fGK0Vo9yCSwxQLLVyVTl

    • #153790
      bohan
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      Hippysoul wrote:
      I have ״communication error״ after updating last firmware. I need to close BT connection and open again every 1min while using h9 control app (iphone 11 pro, 13.3 ios)

      Hi, we realized there is a Bluetooth connection issue due to iOS 13 changes the way how the Background Mode works. There will be a production release which solves this problem. But for now, you can join our beta and download the version that fixes this temporarily.

       

      Here is the version you can update (you need to install TestFlight on your iOS devices first): https://testflight.apple.com/join/rTMrrvEQ

    • #153949
      Armando
      Participant
      bohan wrote:
      nosebleed wrote:

      Hi, here's the screenshot.

      Could you try installing this version and see if it works? https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=Prjzls2j3xD6fGK0Vo9yCSwxQLLVyVTl

      I ran into this same exact issue last evening as I’m also running OS 10.9.5. I’ll try installing the version you have linked here to see if it takes care of the issue. If so, will there be any newer versions on your site which take care of this issue with future updates? Thanks!!

    • #153952
      bohan
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      Armando wrote:
      I ran into this same exact issue last evening as I’m also running OS 10.9.5. I’ll try installing the version you have linked here to see if it takes care of the issue. If so, will there be any newer versions on your site which take care of this issue with future updates? Thanks!!

      This is already the latest version. If you have issues in the future, let us know.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.