trouble accessing online manuals – TIMEFACTOR

Home Forums Products Stompboxes trouble accessing online manuals – TIMEFACTOR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hubertarian
      Participant

The Links to the "pdf" manuals and data sheets are not resolving to anything remotely resembling the pdf files they claim to be. Being far away from home, on tour, I have great need for programming information.

The links URLs have .ashx extensions, and rather than leading to a download of the needed pdf file, get downloaded themselves. Not useful.

This beautiful sounding unit really deserves to have access to these files. Perhaps there are some people out there who have the pdf manual files they can post via yousendit or somesuch?

Cheers

hubertarian@yahoo.ca

IDeangelis

You can simply rename the dreadful .ashx to .pdf and your computer will do what you expect.

cheers

I

hubertarian
      Participant

I did try that last night, to no avail. It wasn't until receiving a helpdesk reply describing what ought to have occurred upon clicking the link that I thought to use a different browser. Firefox, normally my trusted favourite, has failed in the task of correctly intrepreting the command within the ashx URL. It was downloading, who knows what, but upon renaming "it" to pdf there was only bemused non-involvement on the part of my pdf reader. Safari, however, responded perfectly. I now have the manual and am about to save the addendum.

Thanks ever so much for your help.

Best Wishes

h

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.