trouble programming Xp pedal on Time Factor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes trouble programming Xp pedal on Time Factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      steevcris

Hi there,

Since i was getting used to th TF, i wanted to take my presets to another Level with an Expression pedal.

I tried to use the Line 6 pedal i had with my DL4, well just expression so a volume knob,..it should work.

I tried simple changes like, more feedback, filter… and anytime a change a preset go toe position, i have absolutely NO effect at all i seti back and when back to heel, NO effect.. my preset is gone..

When i first tried it worked but i did not save presets..and now impossible to set it again..

I went to "MIDI",..sci..1.2.3.4… the manual says you can cancel xp pedal settings there..??? still looking for it.

well, amazing pedal but the XP configuration is really a pain in the a…

does anyone has some light?

Thanks

steev

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry steev – this is incomprehensible – can you try again ?

steevcris

oh my god! yes it is!!

it was late at night from my iPhone..sorry about that!

Well basically, it's impossible to store XP pedal settings un the time factor using a Line 6 model.

Anytime i put the pedal in toe position, i hear no effect, same thing in heel…when i move the xp pedal, i have to remake all the settings..

Heeelp!

Thanks 😉

steev

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Better, but still not really clear.

Presumably if you move the pedal to either heel or toe you must hear something. Although, when you say no effect, maybe you mean it's completely dry – this would suggest that the MIX knob is being controlled by the pedal – you should un-assign this knob (see User Manual).

You also might want to consider re-initializing the unit, in case it has other mystery programming.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.