trouble with anthology with Logic /TDM…..

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins trouble with anthology with Logic /TDM…..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      import

Posted by petedavis

Hi there,

Unsurprisingly these super fab plugs suffer a bit in logic.

Is there any chance to sort these bugs, or is it purely an emagic / apple problem & unfixable ?

Here’s a couple of examples, if you’re interested I can make a complete list.

Factory / band delays & octavox won’t read the session tempo & they default to 300 bpm & annoyingly (unlike echofarm for instance) once you set the tempo, if you change preset it defaults back to 300.

Band delay defaults to bypass (but doesn’t display it) when loading a song.

Band delay : if you assign feedback to soft key 1, when you reload your session it defaults to 100%

thanks

Pete

import

Posted by Dan

Hi Pete,

Unfortunately, since the plugs are developed specifically for Pro Tools and the Pro Tools SDK some bugs show up in Logic and not in Pro Tools.

That being said 2 of the bugs you reported should be fixed by downloading and installing the newest version of the plug-ins found in a previous thread or our website. Doing that should fix the softkey bug, as well as the tempo issue (the problem here is that Logic doesn’t report session tempo the same way Pro Tools does, so you have to uncheck Sync to Session Tempo).

As far as the bypass issues go, that is a problem with logic that last I heard affects all TDM plug-ins. When we looked into it, there was nothing we could do.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks,
      Dan Gillespie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.