Trying to pair two H9’s via Bluetooth with one computer

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Trying to pair two H9’s via Bluetooth with one computer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      wilkinsi
      Participant

I have a Macbook Pro, an H9 Max and H9 Core. I’ve updated the firmware via USB. Connect one via Bluetooth, everything’s fine. As soon as I try to connect the second via Bluetooth, both are lost. This is infuriating. I don’t want to connect via USB just to use H9 Control, because MIDI is condequently auto-disabled, and I want to control preset changes from my L6 Helix via MIDI.

Please help.

Wallower

I too am curious if 2 H9s can be paired via bluetooth simultaneously with a single computer in the Control app.  I haven’t yet been able to achieve that.  I’ve gotten 2 H9s paired with an iPad, but not with a macbook.  Wondering if it’s just not currently possibly…

gkellum
        Participant
        Wallower wrote:

I too am curious if 2 H9s can be paired via bluetooth simultaneously with a single computer in the Control app.  I haven't yet been able to achieve that.  I've gotten 2 H9s paired with an iPad, but not with a macbook.  Wondering if it's just not currently possibly…

It is possible to pair multiple H9s to a Mac.  Up until about a year ago, we never heard about people having trouble connecting their H9s to their Macs, but about a year ago, people starting having a lot of connectivity problems.  It doesn't affect all users on the most recent versions of mac OS (Sierra and High Sierra), just some.  We have submitted Bluetooth connectivity logs to Apple in the hopes that they'll investigate and fix the different problems that people have been having.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Eight now, I can’t get this Macbook to pair with even ONE H9. Yet I can pair both with my Android phone without breaking a sweat.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Is it worth reinstalling OS X 10.11 then? Its either that, or I go buy myself a cheap tablet to edit my H9’s.

Wallower

Too bad, yeah I’ve had no success.  Everytime I attempt to pair to a second H9, my macbook pro disconnects the first H9.  I’ve never had both H9s connected and working with H9 Control app on the computer simultaneously.  All Apple and Eventide software is up-to-date.  Owell.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.