Trying to register H9-Max

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Trying to register H9-Max

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ron Willhoff
      Participant

I purchased a used H9-Max from seller on Reverb, created account on Eventide website, tried to register the unit but got error message that unit is registered to another user. I contacted the seller; he told me that the unit was deregistered by the previous owner. I then sent a message to the support group, with photos of the serial number from unit and utility page but have not heard back after several days. Not sure if I am doing something wrong, maybe someone could point be in the right direction. Thanks

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

I’m not sure what you mean by “sent a message to the support group”, but you’ll need to email support@eventide.com with a picture of the serial number on the bottom of your H9, then we can deregister it for you.

Ron Willhoff
      Participant

I apologize for not being clear, yes, I sent an email to support@eventide.com on the 8th with pictures of the box and of the utility page of the unit. The tag on the bottom of the H9 was torn (seller told me that there was Velcro on bottom and when removed damaged the label). I will send another email.

Thank you for the help

Ron

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.