Tuner Mute using aux switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Tuner Mute using aux switch

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      snailspacejase
      Participant

Hey Guys

I’ve got a problem with my H9 when in tuner mode. I want it to mute the signal when the tuner is active and this works fine when you use the usual method of hitting both buttons to enter tuner mode. However, when I activate the tuner with an aux switch the H9 goes to bypass rather than mute. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for help

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

This should not be the case. If you go into System Settings > Tuner > Audio > Mute this will mute the audio anytime Tuner is engaged even if your aux switch is programmed to tuner. Is there anything unique about your signal chain? Could you be getting a direct signal from somewhere else?

snailspacejase
      Participant

Thank you for your reply.

My signal chain is basic, it comes into the H9 via input 1 and out through output 1. No switchers or parallel paths.

The tuner is set to Mute and cuts the signal completely when operated from the H9. When the Tuner is activated using an aux switch the signal is bypassed, but possibly attenuated slightly.

snailspacejase
      Participant

I’ve sorted it.

I had set the ring of my aux plug for tuner. In the Aux menu the ring was also set to bypass. Once I changed bypass to — the problem was solved.

Thanks again for your reply.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Glad you solved the case. Thank you for reporting back.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.