turning up output level of preset on H9 control (ipad)won’t work

Home Forums Products Stompboxes turning up output level of preset on H9 control (ipad)won’t work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      john beddoe

hey guys

wondering if im doing something wrong…

to turn up the volume/output level on a preset, i turn on the output level button but the fader wont move up or down.

This doesn't happen when using H9 control on my macbook pro, only the ipad.

Any clues? cheers

gkellum
      Participant

john beddoe:

to turn up the volume/output level on a preset, i turn on the output level button but the fader wont move up or down.

I don't understand what you mean by"i turn on the output level button".  There isn't an output level button to turn on.  There's only a white fader on the far right side of the algorithm control interface.

john beddoe

ok. forget about th switch aspect. I had thought that the switch below the words "output leve" had to be on to move the output fader…i guess i'm not sure sure what those switches left and right of the screen are for…

but anyway, the output level doesn't move on my ipad…but its fine on the macbook pro app

john beddoe

i've sussed it!

Its my ipad that the problem!!

I installed the H9 on another person's ipad 2 and the volume fader works fine.

mmm….had replaced screen months ago – must be something to do with that and just affecting that part of the screen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.