Tverb for H9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Tverb for H9?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LouRossi
      Participant

On the Tverb webpage, there is a section entitled Tverb Users. In this section, there is a picture of “Drew ofthe Drew”, holding an H9, which seems to imply Tverb is available for the H9. Yet I am not able to find it in H9 Control under Store?

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff
      LouRossi wrote:

On the Tverb webpage, there is a section entitled Tverb Users. In this section, there is a picture of "Drew ofthe Drew", holding an H9, which seems to imply Tverb is available for the H9. Yet I am not able to find it in H9 Control under Store?

Artists often provide their own photos. In this case, Drew ofthe Drew chose to pose with his H9. He's also an avid plug-ins user and has contributed various videos, including this one for Tverb:

LouRossi
      Participant

Haha, You didn’t have to correct your grammar; I understood perfectly well what you meant. Nor would I have blasted you for it.

Okay, so I’ve got the picture on the picture.

By the way, thank you for allowing me to discover a new artist. Based on Drew’s (youthful) appearance, I would not have thought he would be making music that would interest this 60yo. Watching the Tverb video you posted, with the gorgeous solo piano piece piqued my curiosity. So I went out to YouTube to find out exactly what this DoD guy is all about. And I am dully impressed! I hear a lot of my favorite artists in his work. It’s nice to see young’ens making real music. I will be adding DoD to my playlist….

Cheers,

Lou

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.