Tverb is frozen when bouncing in Logic

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Tverb is frozen when bouncing in Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      alienimplant
      Participant

If I play my song, everything works fine. The minute I bounce (in real time), the meters freeze and the gates get stuck. I sometimes changes once or twice in a five-minute song, but essentially the plugin breaks during a bounce. I CAN’T FINISH MY MIXDOWN. 🙁

Logic 10.2.3, build 4369.35. Tverb 1.0.0

Help… please :s

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi alienimplant-

We'll take a look into reproducing this issue here. In the meantime, when you say the meters freeze and gates get stuck, does this happen visually, or do the gates audibly stop working? What happens if you bounce with the plugin GUI closed?

Additionally, what version of OSX are you using?

Thanks,

Tom

alienimplant
      Participant

Yes, visually and in behavior. Once or twice duing the bounce, it may switch behavior for a second. The gate position changes and the LEDs change position yet remain frozen again.

I’m on 10.11.5 (15F34)

alienimplant
      Participant

The audio behavior is the same whether the plugin GUI is open or not.

alienimplant
      Participant

As a reminder, this only happens during bounce (realtime) in Logic. Standard playback doesn’t exhibit the problem, so this didn’t become apparent until I was in the last stages of the project. I will not make my intended release date this week as a result. Please note that I cannot run an offline bounce for this project as there is an analog loop involved in the bounce process.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, thanks for the addittional information. We haven't been able to reproduce here, but will continue to try. Do you have any automation written for the plug-in in this project? Does this issue also happen if you try a realtime bounce in another session?

I understand the need to do a realtime bounce. In the meantime, as a workaround, you could print the track(s) using Tverb (either with an offline bounce, or by routing to a new track and recording the output), and then do the realtime bounce.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

We've been able to reproduce here, I will look into a fix and get back to you ASAP.

alienimplant
      Participant

That is wonderful news!

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, we've found a fix, and hope to have new installers next week.

alienimplant
      Participant

Can I at least get a copy of the new AU? I’m behind on my deadline. I don’t need an installer. Consider me a beta tester for it.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Sure, email support@eventide.com mentioning Tverb and getting a fix, and we'll get it to you.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.