Two H9’s and one Aux Switch for changing presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Two H9’s and one Aux Switch for changing presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      aftrshok99

I’m going to be running two H9’s and was wondering if you can use one aux switch to make both h9’s change presets simultaneously? I know you can control tap tempo on both H9’s from one aux switch by hooking up a midi cable between the two H9’s and then setting master / slave, etc but not sure about presets (up / down). I would assume you could do the same for preset switching

JES
      Participant
      aftrshok99 wrote:

I’m going to be running two H9’s and was wondering if you can use one aux switch to make both h9’s change presets simultaneously? I know you can control tap tempo on both H9’s from one aux switch by hooking up a midi cable between the two H9’s and then setting master / slave, etc but not sure about presets (up / down). I would assume you could do the same for preset switching

I don’t know about aux switches, but you can control one H9 with another via MIDI, so you could “pair” presets via MIDI messages.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You can connect one aux switch to two H9's by using a suitable Y-lead, as long as you avoid ground loops.

pedroandresgomez
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

You can connect one aux switch to two H9’s by using a suitable Y-lead, as long as you avoid ground loops.

IF I DID THAT, WITH THAT AUX SWITCH AND TWO H9, COULD I HAVE THE DELAY TRAILS WORKING GOOD ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.