Ulltra Channel

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ulltra Channel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rfpwanderer

I have just downloaded and used the latest windows installer.  All that is installed are preset files and the manual.  I also get the mac dmg install file which I don't understand.  There is no GUI nor exe file.  File is only 33 mb which seems very small.  There are no options questions that are referred to in the manual.

I am running Studio One Artist 2.6 x64 on windows 8.1 x64.  The preset files show up in the S One browser but are empty and the presets do not show up with the others that are usable in the browser.  Is UC compatible with this set up?.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi rfpwanderer,

I just double checked this installer and it worked fine for me.  By default it installs the VST plug-in to the c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2 directory, though can you change this when you run the installer.  Can you navigate to this directory and confirm that the VST plug-in is located there?  It should be called UltraChannel.dll.

If it is, it's likely that this is not the location that Studio One is looking for your VST.  You may have to check where Studio One is looking for VST plug-ins, then run the UltraChannel installer again, and install it there.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.