Ultra Cahnnel Free, where do I find it???

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultra Cahnnel Free, where do I find it???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      stanton5150

I downloaded and licensed the Ultra Channel Free plug in for Mac today seemingly with no issues, but when I open up Pro Tools 10 I can't find it anywhere in the plug in drop down menu. Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there another step in the licensing process I missed? It is listed as "active" to both my iLok and computer in the iLok License Manager app.

Any input helps, thanks!

-Andrew

NoOne
      Participant

Same here with Ableton Live 9. It works on wavelab LE 7 but it doesn't even appear on live's plug in browser.

NYC Composer

Exact same problem. Mac 10.68, Cubase 6. The plug in is installed and activated on my iLok, but doesn't show in my list of available inserts.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi stanton5150.

Which version of Pro Tools are you using.  UltraChannel is only compatible with PT10.3.6 and higher.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi NoOne,

Are you using Live on Windows or Mac?  If Windows, are you sure that you have live 9 (32 or 64 bit) pointing to the same folder the VST plug-in was installed?  (c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2 for 64 bit and c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2 for 32 bit).

I use it in Live 9 all the time, so I'm certain it works.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi NYC Composer,

Some Cubase users have had to rescan their plug-in folders.  You may have to double check to make sure it's installed to the right folder, then rescan the folder in Cubase.  I'm sure it's working in Cubase as well.

Dan

stephenvit

I got the email but then told the specified access code is invalid. 

stephenvit

actually, problem resolved. Got a quick reply from Eventide but also found that I couldn't authorize in Chrome but could in Firefox. No complaints. Happy for the gift Yes

NoOne
      Participant

Hi DGillespie,

I am using live 9 32 bit on windows xp, the folder is the same folder I have all my VST plug-ins . 

I  rescaned the folder few times, rebooted my pc but still ultra channel doesn't even appear.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Stephen,

There were some problems with some of the access codes initially, but they should have all been fixed yesterday morning.  Did you try copying and pasting the access code directly from the email into the form?

violetpow
      Participant

In OSX 10.9.3 and Live 9.1.2 64 Bit no issues at all for the installation. But the only issues i find is, that the delay does not sync to the host (sys tempo on) and the Omnipressor distorted if the attack is 0.1 ms. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi NoOne,

Maybe try manually removing the plug-in and installing again, but this time check just the 32 bit installer?

Also, do you have iLok License Manager installed, and do you see the license in iLok License Manager?

Thanks,

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Violet,

Do you have Session Tempo and Tempo Enabled both on?  And have you tried pressing play?

The Omnipressor will add distortion and harmonics at very fast attack and release times, this is one of it's charms.  (If you think about it, an attack time of 0.1 mS is like saying an attack time of 10 kHz)

Dan

NYC Composer

Hi Dan- that worked, thank you, although just fyi to other Cubase  6 users, the scan was slow and ssomewhat weird- ended up finding old versions of plug ins it didn't want to authorize(like Kontkat 3!) and crashed a few times, which never happens to me. Caveat Emptor.

NoOne
      Participant

Well, deleting the .dll and installing again worked.

Ultrachannel is a lovely plug-in so far.

Thanks.

diogocme
      Participant

Works on Cubase 7.5 – 64bit. No problems there, but on PT 10.3.7 I'm getting an authorization error. The license is my (usb) ilok – 100% sure about that, but PT doesn't seem to get it…anyone else had this?

Cheers

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Andrew,

Are you using Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher?  UltraChannel is not compatible with Pro Tools 10.3.5 or below.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi diogocme,

What is the exact error you are seeing?

Dan

diogocme
      Participant

I'm getting this:

PT 10.3.7 @ Win7

diogocme
      Participant

Double post – please delete this.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.