ultra channel and Samplitude

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins ultra channel and Samplitude

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      krstudio

I love the ultra channel. It's a great plug. I am having an issue with it though. The drop down menus do not work. The preset dropdown is the only one that functions but the ones for EQ and delays etc., do not work. I have the latest patch. I do have access to these if not using the GUI and go to the plugin parameters.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff   

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Jeff,

Do you have 2.0.21?  You can tell by hovering your mouse over the word Eventide in the GUI.  I believe that 2.0.21 should fix your problem.  You can download it here:

Mac:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Installation+Files/Installation+Files+Native+Plugins/UltraChannel-2021-osx-installer.dmg

Windows:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Installation+Files/Installation+Files+Native+Plugins/UltraChannel-2021-win-installer.zip

If you do have 2.0.21 and you're still having this problem, let me know.

gantoniw

Hi Jeff,

Can you point me to a list of issues that are addressed with this update?   I am not having any trouble with 2.0.19 on Mavericks with Mixbus3 so I don’t want to fix it if it ain’t broke.  But if there are improvements to CPU usage or other benefits to the 2.0.21 update, then I would like to know.

I was unable to find a detailed description of the update on the Eventided website.

Thanks,

Greg

gantoniw

Sorry,

I meant to address the question to @DGillespie and it being my first post on these boards, I don’t know how to edit it..

Anyhoo….

Any more specific info on the update would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Greg

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Hi Greg,

I think the release notes got lost when we went to the new website, but by looking at the commit history it seems to address an issue with tempo syncing and bring in the latest JUCE library which should fix some OSX10.10 related window problems.  

I'll make sure we get release notes up for future releases.

Dan

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Greg-

We now have new updated builds with release notes under the download page for each plugin.

-Tom

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.