Ultra Channel not working in Logic Pro 9

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultra Channel not working in Logic Pro 9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jroq82

Hi I have downloaded the ultra channel and had everything working. I got the ilok manager to work and have the licenses. When I get into logic and choose the plug in it takes me through a ilok activation process and says everything is fine. Then in logic I get a message that says this:

Activation Error- Ultrachannel Native

this software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was found, but the wrapper could not verify it

Logic Pro – Failed to load Audio Unit Ultrachannel, please contact the manufacturer for an updated version or further assistance.

I went to my ilok page and it says everything is all good. I don't understand this. I had it working before and a few days later I get this message. Please help me, Thank you.

James

macbook pro 10.6.8 logic pro 9 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi James,

You should be able to solve this problem by finding the license in iLok License Manager, right clicking on it, and choosing deactivate.  Then reactivate the license to either your computer or iLok.

Sorry for the trouble,

Dan

jroq82

Thank you kindly good sir. This has fixed the problem. And thank you for the quick response.

James

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.