Ultra Channel Stopped Working!!

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultra Channel Stopped Working!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mighty Atom
      Participant

When I load Logic projects that are using Ultra Channel I'm now prompted to activate Ultra Channel through I-lok, which I assume I'd already done to get it working in the first place surely?

So I follow the prompts and activate it and I get the following error message:

Activation Error – UltraChannel Native

This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorisation was found but the wrapper could not verify it

It says its activated in ILok, can't figure out what the problem is 🙁

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Mighty Atom,

Do you have your license activated on your iLok or on you Machine?

You should be able to fix this issue by deactivating and reactivating your license in iLok License Manager.  You can do this by finding your license, right clicking on it, and choosing deactivate.  Then moving back to either your iLok or your computer.

Whether or not this works (and I'm sure it will) can you please email support@eventide.com with the information regarding where you activated it initially, and your iLok account name.  We've had a couple people with similar reports and I want to make sure this issue is fixed and doesn't keep happening.

Thanks,

Dan

Mighty Atom
      Participant

Thanks for the reply,

Whilst trouble shooting I already decided to deactivate and re activate but it didn't have any effect 🙁

I have sent an email to support.. my Ilok name is mighty_atom

Thanks again for your help.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks,

Did you have your license on your computer, or on an iLok?

Thanks,

Dan

artouros
      Participant

Hi,

sorry to post here but i have a problem which is quite similar….

i downloaded, installed and authorized (via Ilok License Manager) the Eventide UltraChannel plugin on 10th june 2014, and it worked like a charm up until this morning when i tried opening one of my protools sessions in which i was using it.

I got the following message "Activation Error – UltraChannel Native; This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was found, but the wrapper could not verify it."

The problem is that i recently had to change the motherboard on my MacBook Pro, so now Ilok License manager can only see the activation authorisation on my previous motherboard, and if i try the "deactivate/reactivate" trick, i get the following error : "Source location is not accessible. Please run Ilok License Manager on xxxxxxxxx if you want to perform any operation on this location".

What can i do ?

Thank you very much for you help !

artouros.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.