Ultra-tap plug-in Presets for H9 ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Ultra-tap plug-in Presets for H9 ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Stax_911
      Participant

I’ve been very interested to discover that Eventide create a new Ultra-tap Plug-ins inspired from the H9 algorythm.

I’ve been even more interested to read in the description that it’s delivered with “Over 150 presets designed to inspire; including artist presets by Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many more“.

I would be very very interested to know if it would possible to use theses 150 presets on H9 ! 

Please can you share those presets to also inspire us on H9 ?

Thank you Eventide.

gkellum
      Participant

Sure, if you want to use these presets, for now you can download and install UltraTap;  it will put it's presets in your Documents directory under Eventide/UltraTap.  You can then just drag and drop the presets onto H9 Control;  you'll need to have the latest version of H9 Control installed though for this to work.  We added support for importing these plugin presets in the latest version of the app, v2.9.

Stax_911
      Participant

Great ! 

Will I need to pay to install the Ultra-tap plug-in on my computer ? Because I don’t really need it, I have it already on my H9…

Stax_911
      Participant

Answer to myself :

I’ve tried with the demo version and it works exactly as you said. No need to install the complete version to have the presets list.

Thank you for that.

I love my H9 because that’s not a dead thing (excuse my bad english, don’t how to say it) :  there is always new stuffs to explore with it thanks to Eventide development team and to the users community who share ideas and presets.

strayhorse45
      Participant

I own an H9 Max. I do have an iLok. Is there any way to access the presets from the UltraTap plugin with an iLok?

gkellum
        Participant
        Strayhorse45 wrote:

I own an H9 Max. I do have an iLok. Is there any way to access the presets from the UltraTap plugin with an iLok?

You don't have to have an iLok or own the UltraTap plugin at all.

I suggested running the installer for the UltraTap plugin because it installs the UltraTap presets into your Documents directory under Eventide / UltraTap.  You could copy these preset files elsewhere if you'd like and completely uninstall UltraTap…  It's just a way of getting the files.

That is a round about way of getting the presets though.  We could make preset lists out of the different categories of UltraTap presets instead that you could import into H9 Control.  Since there are 258 of them, that might be the easiest way to get them into H9 Control, try them out and keep the ones you like.  Give us a few days to put this together.  We'll post a link back to this forum thead with that.  

strayhorse45
      Participant

That would be much appreciated! I enjoy trying out new presets and that should keep me busy for awhile! Thanks for your response.

strayhorse45
      Participant

Any new developments on the Ultra Tap Preset front for H9? Not being pushy, just excited to get at them. Thank you.

strayhorse45
      Participant

When I tried to install the Ultra-tap demo it required an iLok number, unless I am mistaken. I am not intrested in creating random accounts for things I never intend to use. Am i misunderstanding some thing here? Can I install the demo without an iLok number?

strayhorse45
      Participant

OK I figured it out and I got them. 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.