UltraChannel Eucon Mapping

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraChannel Eucon Mapping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      briancares

Hey Eventide,

Thanks so much for the freebie!

I realize its a bit of a stretch for a free product but, would you consider to create a logical layout for Eucon enabled controllers like the artist mix. Right now the controls are all over the place and some are missing.

You have 8 knobs/faders and 8 buttons per page available. Having each section laid out logically on one page and each eq band on one page would make it possible to fly the channel strip "blind". Huge time- and resources saver. I´d love to have an complete "Eventide Mixer" with which I dont even have to open the GUI because its laid out right at my fingertips and I can use muscle memory to operate it like a physical mixer.

Just think about it for a second Geeked

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Brian,

We'll take a look at this, which controller are you using?

Thanks,

Dan

briancares

Hey Dan,

Thanks for getting back. I´m using the Avid Artist Mix.

A great knob/fader and button layout for Eucon whould benefit every user working with a control surface. For the dev it should be as easy as manipulating an excel sheet / xml file. 

Cheers,

Brian.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey Brian-

We're implementing this now, hopefully it will be out with a future update of UltraChannel.

Best,

Tom

briancares

Hey Tom,

Just checked the new release. You really did implement the mapping! Great stuff. The layout is very well done. As far as I know this is now the only channelstrip which is fully implemented and functional with Eucon. I dont even need to open the GUI anymore. Thanks heaps!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Tom is the Mac-Daddy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.