UltraChannel: feature requests

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraChannel: feature requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnLance
      Participant

For the EQ section, I would like to request the following capability:

1. “Q” settings as low as 0.20 or even 0.15.

2. For the parametric bell curves to keep the true shape up to the Nyquist frequency, and not “tilting” with a quick rolloff towards the Nyquist frequency.  The Nyquist side of the bell curve should just hit the wall, so to speak.

3. For the parametric bell curves to keep the true level up to the Nyquist frequency, and not “fade out” to lower than stated levels towards the Nyquist frequency.

4. An 18 and 24 db / octave lo/high cut setting.

5. 2nd band to have a “low shelf” available and the 4th band to have a “high shelf” available.

Probably #’s 2,  3, and 5 above are more important to me.  #’s 1 and 4 would be more rarely needed, but nice to have.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi JohnLance-

Thanks for the suggestions! We currently have other projects that are more pressing, but we will certainly keep your suggestions in mind in the future.

Thanks,

Tom

eflath
      Participant

I can’t tell you how many times i’ve had to abandon Ultra Channel for a track just because I couldn’t use the EQ to create a low-pass or a high-pass filter at the frequency I wanted! Why not just make every filter type available in every slot?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi eflath-

Duly noted, we'll definitely keep this in mind for the future.

Thanks,

Tom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.