UltraChannel not showing up in DP7

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraChannel not showing up in DP7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!

I've just installed Ultra Channel on a Mac Mini, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, running OSX 10.5.8 and Digital Performer 7.24.

The plug-in does not show up in DP, so I had a look at Preferences > Audio Plug-ins and I see that Ultra Channel is not checked, and that it failed, Saying "Ultra Channel Eventide v2.0.5 Failed Examination Process".

Any ideas as to where I've gone wrong?

Many thanks,

Lou

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Lou-

Have you made sure that you have the UltraChannel license either placed on your computer or on an iLok dongle (done through the iLok License manager)? Have you tried opening UltraChannel in any other DAWs with success?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for responding. I should have mentioned that I tried the license on both the HDD and the iLok dongle. It's interesting that, although I've been using an iLok for other plugs, I was completely unaware that they now have a License Manager, so I did have to install it yesterday.

DP is the only DAW I have to test with.

Many thanks,

Lou

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Lou-

Hm, ok. I would try reinstalling UltraChannel and see if the problem persists after the new install. Additionally, what is your iLok username?

Tom

Hi Tom,

Okay, I will reinstall and check back in on the forum. Is there a private way I can pass my iLok user name to you? I tried clicking on your handle, and looked for a private message button, but didn't see one.

Many thanks,

Lou

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Sure, email support@eventide.com with your username and mention that you aren't sure if your license is activated. We can then check for you.

Tom

Good morning, Tom,

I just re-downloaded the OSX installer, and re-installed with the same result. I am going to try and paste a screen shot into this discussion, not sure if it will come through:

I will send my iLok user name to support right now.

Many thanks,

Lou

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.