UltraChannel presets do not show up

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraChannel presets do not show up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I just installed UltraChannel. Very nice plugin, I love the Micro Pitch Shift control. The only problem I have is that the Presets do not show up in the Plugin UI. They are installed in the correct place, according to another discussion I followed: myUserFile > Documents > Eventide > Presets. They are stored as ".tide" files.

When I saved a preset (in Logic Pro X, OSX 10.9.3), it saves it to: myUserName > Library > Audio > Presets > Eventide > UltraChannel as a ".aupreset" file. I tried copying all of the ".tide" files into this folder as well to see if that helped, but no joy. 

If I click on "Load" in the preset menu, I can see all of the .tide files, but they are greyed out. The .aupreset I created is visible and can be loaded.

Any ideas how to get the standard presets loaded?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi the_design_guy,

There are two preset bars in the plug-in.  There is the one that's in the logic gui itself, and another which is in the UltraChannel plug-in.  Please make sure you're using the one in the UltraChannel plug-ins.

If you are, please make sure you installed the presets while logged in as the same user you opened logic with.

Thanks,

Dan

Thank you for the fast response! Sorry, I missed that box. I can now load the presets.

Thank you!

rcartwright
      Participant

Oops-My mistake-I wasn't using the "Load" button in the UltraChannel DUI.  I've got it figured out now.  Sorry for the bandwidth!

Robert

Hi Dan:

I'm using Dig. Performer 8.05 and, while I see that the presets are installed in the correct place, they don't show up in the preset drop down within the UltraChannel GUI.  I can click on "reveal presets in Finder" and navigate to (and see) the presets, but when I click on them they won't load.  I get a message saying "there is no app set to open the document…"  How do I get the presets to work in this case?  There is no second preset window within DP, only the one in the UltraChannel GUI.  There is only one user on this computer.

Thanks!

Robert

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

No worries,

Glad that it's working, guys.

Dan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.