UltraReverb doesn’t show up in Reaper

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraReverb doesn’t show up in Reaper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      babacane
      Participant

HI,

I have just dowloaded and activated UltraReverb but cannot use it on Reaper. The plug in in the right place and activated for my pc but is not available as effect. I have ultraChannel and it works normally.

Thanks for your help

Babacane

ahumblet

Hi Babacane,

You might need to rescan the plugins — try going to Options > Preferences > Plugins > VST and clicking "Re-scan" or "Clear cache/Re-scan".

I just tried running UltraReverb on 32 and 64 bit Reaper on Windows 7 and I had no problems. 

If this doesn't work, let me know what Reaper and Windows versions you are running.

Best,

Adrienne 

babacane
      Participant

Hi Adrienne,

Thanks for your reply. I have done all of that already and… Nothing.

By the way, As i said on another post, I can see only the 32 bit version of UltraReverb but the plugin doesn't function normally. I can load the presets but I'm unable to change the parameters in the drop down menu (they are frozen). The rest is fine.

I'm runing the latest version of Reaper (4.73) on Windows 7 – 64 bit. I have no problem with other plugins (UltraChannel to name one is fine).

I hope you can resolve this issue because the plugin seems very nice!

Ciao

Babacane

ahumblet

Hi,

1. I can confirm that the drop down menu is frozen when running 32bit UltraReverb from 64 bit Reaper. This is a bug we didn't know about.

2. It makes sense that only the 32bit UltraReverb appears since Reaper states "If multiple VSTs are scanned with the same dll name, only one will be available: either the plugin foud later in the path list, or highest in the directory structure for a given path"

–>It would be easier to troubleshoot this problem if you deleted the 32bit version or removed the 32bit directory from your VST search path. 

3. In Preferences > Plugins > VST Plug-in Settings: can you confirm that you have "C:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2;" listed as a search path? Can you verify that UltraReverb is in that folder?

4. It's nice to know UltraChannel is working fine. Could you email support@eventide.com so we can continue this convo via email and exchange screenshots? 

Best,

Adrienne 

babacane
      Participant

Hi Adrienne,

Everything seems pretty well now. Thanks for your help!

Babacane

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.