Ultrareverb issue buss/insert option missing

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrareverb issue buss/insert option missing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      radioman521
      Participant

Updated Ultrareverb to the latest version and the option of selecting buss or insert as a general category/first level in the patch slot is no longer available. You used to be able to select either buss or insert, get a right facing arrow and the patch list would show. This is in all format plugins.

OSX 10.9.5

PT11.3.1, DP 9.02

Jack

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Jack-

We removed the Buss/Insert categories, since UltraReverb now has the "Mix Lock" control. By turning "Mix Lock" on, when you load presets the Mix value stays the same between preset changes. So for example, if you have UltraReverb on a Buss, set the Mix to 100% and turn "Mix Lock" on, and then select presets as you would before.

We figured this would be a cleaner approach, since it removes the need to have two sets of presets that are entirely identical except for the Mix value.

Best,

Tom

radioman521
        Participant

I believe it was mentioned in the release notes on the website, but that seems to have been removed mistakenly. Apologies for that, I’ll get it fixed.

Best,

Tom

radioman521
        Participant
        radioman521 wrote:

I believe it was mentioned in the release notes on the website, but that seems to have been removed mistakenly. Apologies for that, I’ll get it fixed.

Best,

Tom

Thanks for the reply. Although you seem to have edited out my reply to you that engendered your reply. At least the release notes are getting fixed.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Jack-

Sorry about that, I didn't notice until now and it wasn't intentional – I must have hit "Edit" instead of "Quote" by mistake. The release notes have been fixed.

-Tom

radioman521
        Participant
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Jack-

Sorry about that, I didn’t notice until now and it wasn’t intentional – I must have hit “Edit” instead of “Quote” by mistake. The release notes have been fixed.

-Tom

Cool and thanks much. Ultrareverb has become one of my go-to reverbs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.