UltraReverb not showing in Garage Band 10.0.2

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UltraReverb not showing in Garage Band 10.0.2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ilnero2001
      Participant

I recently purchased UltraReverb with the intention to use it on Garageband 10.0.2. I have followed the instructions related to the iLok, the file installer and I actually see the files installed in the finder window.

However, GarageBand is not showing the AU:

Any suggestion to have it working?

Thank´s so much.

Regards

ahumblet

Hi,

Try going to Garage Band > Preferences > Audio/MIDI and then make sure "Audio Units" is enabled in the "Effects" category. 

This video might be helpful: http://thegaragebandguide.com/garageband-10-au-plug-in-fix

Let me know if that still doesn't work.

Best,

Adrienne

ilnero2001
      Participant

Dear Adrienne:

Already tried what is suggested in the video, that is, clear Cache and look for the audio units but still no luck. Any other workaround that you might know of?

Thank's

Andrés

ilnero2001
      Participant

Dear Adrienne:

Already tried what is suggested in the video with no luck. I even cleared the Cache files to "force" GarageBand to rescan Audio Units with no luck. Any other workaround that you might know if?

Much Appreciated.

Andrés

ahumblet

Hi Andres,

Are you able to successfully run any other AU or third party plugins? We have thoroughly tested UltraReverb in Garage Band 10, so it should work. 

Perhaps we should email directly so we can easily exchange screenshots. Please contact support@eventide.com

Thanks,

Adrienne  

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.