I’m using Windows 10. My deal is that I recently bought an Audient Id22 and they provided links to a free download of Cubase LE9 and also to the Ultrareverb and Ultrachannel plugins from your company. I thought wonderful !…………I’ve got me a starter DAW and a couple of plugins to start out the gate with. So the short answer is I have not tried any other plugins
So I got the plugins working. I hadn’t downloaded the ILok app to assign the plugins to my computer. I didn’t get the need for it at the start. When I first registered for the ILok account, part of the process enlisted the plugins and I thought that was that. What definitely pointed me back to ILok was the result of the “rescan” function of the “plugin manager” in Cubase LE9 which revealed that the plugins weren’t working owing to the missing license.