Ultrareverb & Ultrachannel compatability with Cubase LE9

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrareverb & Ultrachannel compatability with Cubase LE9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      grantweb

Does anyone know if Ultrareverb or Ultrachannel are meant to be compatible with Cubase LE9.  They were immediately “blacklisted” by Cubase when I loaded them.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Are you on Windows or Mac? Can you successfully open other 3rd-party plug-ins in Cubase LE9?

grantweb

Thanks for asking……

I’m using Windows 10.  My deal is that I recently bought an Audient Id22 and they provided links to a free download of Cubase LE9 and also to the Ultrareverb and Ultrachannel plugins from your company.  I thought wonderful !…………I’ve got me a starter DAW and a couple of plugins to start out the gate with.  So the short answer is I have not tried any other plugins

grantweb

Hello again,

So I got the plugins working.  I hadn’t downloaded the ILok app to assign the plugins to my computer.  I didn’t get the need for it at the start.  When I first registered for the ILok account, part of the process enlisted the plugins and I thought that was that.  What definitely pointed me back to ILok was the result of the “rescan” function of the “plugin manager” in Cubase LE9 which revealed that the plugins weren’t working owing to the missing license.

Thanks for your assist.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, glad you got it sorted! 

-Tom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.