Unable to Register/Authorize Free UltraChannel Plug-In

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Unable to Register/Authorize Free UltraChannel Plug-In

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Al West

Downloaded the free Ultra Channel plug-in Ok, but its not authorized, so it doesn't work. FAQ says it must be registered to receive iLok license to work. Trouble is, when trying to register, can't complete process because it asks you to choose which product, which doesn't include UltraChannel in the drop down menu, also need serial #, date and store where you purchased product. Any help? Please?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Al,

You shouldn't need to register the UltraChannel plug-in.  When you fill out the web form you should receive the license to the ilok.com account you entered in the web form here:

http://bit.ly/UltraChannel

If you did this, do you see your "UltraChannel Native" license when you open iLok License Manager?

Dan

Unit Dubstep

Hi Dan,
      i am having the same problems. i see the Ultra channel native productwhen i open the details there is no activation code or serial number. just a location ID. is there a problem here or am i being ignorant

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

For the UltraChannel promotion you should register on this page:

http://eventideplugins.elasticbeanstalk.com/ultrachannel.jsp

You can use this activation code if you don't have one: 0F736710

Al West

Thanks Dan. I installed the iLok manager and I was able to authorize the Ultra Harmonizer plug-in. But now I get a message that the app is damaged. Should I uninstalled and remove the app, and still be able to download it a second time? Thanks once again.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Al,

What does the error message say, and when does it appear?

Thanks,

Dan

Al West

The message: Pro Tools could not load the following plug-in (UlraChannel.aaxplug) because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key is not connected, or the plug-in was damaged.

The error message comes up when Pro Tools is starting up and loading all my plug-ins.

I have Pro Tools version 10.0.0. This may be my problem.

I used the iLok manager and I was able to get it authorize for use, it shows up along with my other iLok authorizations. My iLok key is connected.

Also, I see the UltraChannel. dmg file is in the plug-in folder and the UltraChannel.aax file is in the avid-audio-plugin folder. Are these the location of these files. 

I know this free plugin expires tonight, but is there any way to still be able to use/install the plug-in if the problem is not resolved by tonight. Thanks Dan.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Al-

UltraChannel is compatible with ProTools 10.3.6 and higher only.  An update to 10.3.8 should be a free update from the Avid site. If you already have the UltraChannel license in your iLok account, then you will be fine with regards to the expiration.

Best,

Tom

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.