Unable to register timefactor and modfactor due to “invalid serial number”?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Unable to register timefactor and modfactor due to “invalid serial number”?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gregjknight

Can't register my second hand TF and MF in order to update.  My serial numbers are XX-#####. (5 numbers) and the website says needs to be XX-######. (6 numbers).   Keep emailing and calling eventide support but no one returns.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We are snowed in today (and maybe tomorrow) and must request patience. Sorry.

Check the serial number on both the bottom of the unit and under the UTILS system menu. Also,  discuss it with your supplier.

gkellum
      Participant

Hey, we closed Eventide's office today because of the snow storm in the NYC area.  I just sent you an email about this problem.  Let me know if you didn't get it.

andywildrick
      Participant

Hello sir.  I bought a used Timefactor and am trying to update it but I can't get the product registration page to take my serial number.  Please let me know what I can do to get this updated…currently I can't save any presets.  Andywildrick@gmail.com    Thanks so much for your help.  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

please contact support@eventide.com, giving all information.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.