Undulator Spillover

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Undulator Spillover

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

How about getting spillover for Undualtor at bypass instead of just cutting out . It  did not seem to make the cut on V3 any chance it will on future updates?

Anyone else think this would be useful, maybe if enough of us think so they will do it.?

I do however appreciate all the work that was done on V3 too. Smile

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Have you tried the DSP+FX setting mentioned on other posts on this topic ?

The Mod-Factor does not have DSP+FX.  Unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Oops sorry – you are of course right – I was thinking of TF and PF. So, no immediate solution, I'm afraid.

timothyhill

+1 for undulator tails… I really like this effect, but without tails, but doesn't sound as slick as everything else, so I don't use it as much as I'd like to. Please think about adding this to a future update…

quintessence

+ 1 for sure!!!

datguytim

Absolutely!!!  Spillover Undulator is a must-have!  It's such a cool effect, and would be 5x cooler with spillover.

timothyhill

Bump

Bump

timothyhill

Justed wanted to say thank you for including DSP+FX Bypass mode in theMF V3beta16 release!! Undulator is so much more useable now!!

much appreciated the Undulator trails sound awesome

thank you

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.