unregister H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes unregister H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      olivier_1976
      Hi,

I’ve some problems to unregister my used H9 buyed two weeks ago.

I sent two emails at support@eventide.com (AUD-4406) but it seems that I don’t received any answer, even in my junk emails.

I’ve attached pictures of the stompbox but some velcro was glued on the serial number and the bar code. They are now unreadeable.

Thank you for your help.

Greetings.

Olivier

gkellum
      Participant

Hi Olivier,

Our support people responded to your request.  I don't know why you didn't receive the email.  Sometimes, it happens though that a particular email provider will refuse to accept an email.  In any case here was their response:

Hello,

I'm sorry, but this H9 is a demo unit that is not allowed to be sold and not allowed to leave the store. The dealer should not have sold you this unit. You will need to return it to them and get a replacement.

jimmiV

I’m having the same issue.  Sent email to support yesterday to re-register an H9 but haven’t heard back yet.

gkellum
        Participant
        jimmiV wrote:

I'm having the same issue.  Sent email to support yesterday to re-register an H9 but haven't heard back yet.

Our support people responded to your request an hour ago and asked you to send them a photo of the serial number of the device.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘unregister H9’ is closed to new replies.