UPDATE FALIED, EVENTIDE TIME FACTOR NO ARRANCA!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes UPDATE FALIED, EVENTIDE TIME FACTOR NO ARRANCA!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      juanmcabral

ESPAÑOL

BUENAS QUE TAL

trate de instalar la actualizacion de software para el eventid time factor 3.5.0. La cuestion es que luego de la instalacion, me pidio que espere mientras reinciaba el dispositivo, pero nada paso, luego de una hora retire el cable y trate de encenderlo pero nada…

luego en un foro de aqui, lei que habia que mantener apretado el segundo boton para el update utilitie, asi que lo hice, instale de vuelta la actualizacion, pero volvio a pasar lo mismo..

la cuestion es que ahora no me anda para nada el pedal a menos que lo meat en modo UTILITIE , pero luego de ahi no se que hacer, les agradeceria mucho una pronta respuesta gracias

ENGLSH

HI! 

(sorry about my poor english)

y tried to install the 3.5.0 update, when it finished the download window said that it was restarting the device, and that it could take a while. I wait an hour, baut nothing happend… so i remove de power cable y trie to turn it on , but then only make a line light on the display, all the lights went on, and then nothing..  it doesn`t work.

i tried to shicth it on and the y pressed te middel buton and it said UPDATE and the ready.. but i cant still use it… 

y need help!

thanks!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It sounds like your update has failed, leaving the unit in a bad state. If you can get it back into UPDATE mode, you should try the update again. If not, the unit has to go for service, ideally to a local dealer, but if not, back to us in the US.

If the last is necessary, contact support@eventide.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.