UPDATE: Help with claiming H9 plugin license

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins UPDATE: Help with claiming H9 plugin license

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jerrymcp

I keep entering my Eventide account name, email, and iLok account name to claim the license since I own two registered H9 Max pedals, but I’m only getting error messages or timeout messages. Anyone else figure out what’s going on? I’ve been emailing Eventide support and they have replied that twice over the last few days that their issue had been fixed. Today I’m getting the same error messages. Bummer.

UPDATE: Nalia from Eventide Support got back to me and was able to manually enter my license to my account. Plugins are up and running and sound amazing! Thanks Nalia!

joeydego
      Participant
      jerrymcp wrote:

I keep entering my Eventide account name, email, and iLok account name to claim the license since I own two registered H9 Max pedals, but I’m only getting error messages or timeout messages. Anyone else figure out what’s going on? I’ve been emailing Eventide support and they have replied that twice over the last few days that their issue had been fixed. Today I’m getting the same error messages. Bummer.

UPDATE: Nalia from Eventide Support got back to me and was able to manually enter my license to my account. Plugins are up and running and sound amazing! Thanks Nalia!

Nalia is one of the awesomest people in the whole industry. Sadly she cannot be cloned. Or CAN she…………

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.