Update to 1.2.2 on H9000R ?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Update to 1.2.2 on H9000R ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I just received my H9000R and I love it.

I did update the system to 1.2.2. The H9000R and the emote. Now emote crashes quite often. Was it a mistake to update to 1.2.2? Is 1.2.2 only for H9000 and H9000R should stay on 1.1.5?

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff

Are you running Mac OS Catalina (10.15) by any chance?  We've had a report of a problem with emote 1.2 on Catalina and we're working on a fix.  If possible, could you send the crashlog from emote to support@eventide.com?  When the crash dialog appears, click on Report, then copy the text from the Problem Report section.  Click Don't Send, then email us the text you copied.

No it is not catalina. I used it on my macbook pro which runs on OSX 10.12. I will use it in the studio now on a mac pro running 10.9. Let me sse how it behaves for a while. In the end it has to run stable with the laptop when I will use it live on tour.

You mean 1.2.2(4) not 1.2.3(4) right. That is what you can download at the moment. But I updated one more time and now it seems to behave fine. I will watch. 

One more question: How long till emote 1.3. ?  I really would like to use scenes when I will use on tour starting mid of may.

Pombero
      Participant

I just got my H9000R. Man this thing is good. But when I hit the update button to get the latest firmware it just crashes and all of Emote dissapears. It shipped with software 1.1.5. I can see where to update it in Emote, but can’t get any further than that. Is there a known fix for this? I am on Windows 10, and run it as administrator. I did add it to the windows firewall so that it wasn’t blocked, but still I am stuck.

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      boris.wilsdorf wrote:

No it is not catalina. I used it on my macbook pro which runs on OSX 10.12. I will use it in the studio now on a mac pro running 10.9. Let me sse how it behaves for a while. In the end it has to run stable with the laptop when I will use it live on tour.

Hi! I just want to add to make sure that you are running the latest versiuon of Emote as well which is 1.2.3(4). If you are running a 1.1.5 version of Emote, it will not be compatible with the new 1.2 build. 

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      boris.wilsdorf wrote:

You mean 1.2.2(4) not 1.2.3(4) right. That is what you can download at the moment. But I updated one more time and now it seems to behave fine. I will watch. 

One more question: How long till emote 1.3. ?  I really would like to use scenes when I will use on tour starting mid of may.

Yes 1.2.2! Okay great, keep an eye on it to see if the issue persists. We dont have a release date for 1.3 yet but we will make sure to keep the website updated for when it comes. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.