updated plugins but there appearing disabled in ableton projects

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins updated plugins but there appearing disabled in ableton projects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      commonground
      Participant

Having a little crisis here,   Ive updated all my eventide plugins via gobbler and they all work when i open them in a new ableton session BUT they are coming up as disabled in all my projects.   I also get this message in the image attached when i open my projects containing instances of Eventide. So to sum up my AU plugins in my projects aren’t opening and can’t be found when i open projects but If i open a new instance of the plugin it runs fine.  I believe there must be a path/naming issue that has occured when i updated. 

I really need these projects up and running with all the hard work ive done with them, I use eventide alot for sound design so my tunes will never sound the same without the work ive already done. 

opperating system: OSX mavericks

Daw:  ableton 9

any help would be greatly appreacited! 

thanks

Grant

commonground
      Participant

Disregard, I have solved the issue. Bloody gobbler!

Thanks..

commonground wrote:

Having a little crisis here,   Ive updated all my eventide plugins via gobbler and they all work when i open them in a new ableton session BUT they are coming up as disabled in all my projects.   I also get this message in the image attached when i open my projects containing instances of Eventide. So to sum up my AU plugins in my projects aren’t opening and can’t be found when i open projects but If i open a new instance of the plugin it runs fine.  I believe there must be a path/naming issue that has occured when i updated. 

I really need these projects up and running with all the hard work ive done with them, I use eventide alot for sound design so my tunes will never sound the same without the work ive already done. 

opperating system: OSX mavericks

Daw:  ableton 9

any help would be greatly appreacited! 

thanks

Grant

commonground
      Participant

Disregard, I’ve solved the issue now.

Thanks

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, glad you have the issue sorted!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.