Upgrade to AAX from TDM

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Upgrade to AAX from TDM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      zoomex
      Participant

Hi

I have all your plugins in TDM format how much it will cost me to upgrade to AAX format?

or  i will have to pay the full Price Please let us know !!!

stevexanth
      Participant

Hi zoomex..

did you get a response, looking atthe same scenario myself!

Ta

zoomex
      Participant

Hi Steve

No i didn't got any responds from eventide i don't know why?

i already bought the new HDx card from Avid i'm waiting to get it soon

don't know whats going to be in the future but i'll have to give up on some TDM plugins

Some from Eventide and TC electronics i have all the bundles 

I hope Eventide going to Support us with the new AAX format like MCDSP gave us the upgrade for free.

Hoping to hear good news from Eventide soooooon

Cheers,

Zoomex

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

We'll be porting the plug-ins to AAX over the next year or so.  The first two plug-ins we'll have available are the Omnipressor and the 2016 Stereo Room reverb (which was available separately from Anthology II).  Because these products were available in various bundles we will be offering crossgrade pricing for these plug-ins which will allow you to keep your current bundle license and add AAX, Audio Units, and VST for $49 for Omnipressor, and $75 for 2016 Stereo Room.

In order to qualify for crossgrade pricing for Omnipressor, you must be a registered owner of Eventide Clockworks, Eventide Anthology, or Eventide Anthology II.

In order to qualify for crossgrade pricing for 2016 Stereo Room, you must be a registered owner of PD2016 or Eventide Anthology II.

Sorry for the lag in response time,

Dan

jfreak
      Participant

Hi.

Just bought the two AAX licenses. One question though, which I cannot just yet answer by myself — is the AAX license only AAX-native or will there be AAX-DSP as well? Would be nice to know while thinking about HD->HDX card upgrade…

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi jfreak,

We can't make any announcements regarding AAX-DSP support at this time.  We're looking into it, but I would not purchase it with the expectation that AAX-DSP support is coming soon.

Dan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.