Upgraded MF

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Upgraded MF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Billy Foppiano
      Participant

I like the new interface, and it's easy to get edits down.

What's the del with the new "memory"? It says I can have up to 100 memory slots (1-100), , BUT I can't store anything in anything over 50.

Also, confusion on storage positions….Can we saved to say 25-2 rather than 51? Just to elimate possible errors

Waiting for the new TF upgrade! Good work!

gkellum
      Participant

I'm not sure where you are seeing these memory slots 1 – 100.  Maybe, you mean when you click on the presets button in H9 Control to go to the presets screen and choose to save a preset to a particular position on the ModFactor it lists the possible preset positions as 1 – 100?  In the preset lists screen when you're looking at all the presets on your ModFactor it describes the preset position using bank numbers.  We meant to do this throughout the app for ModFactor, TimeFactor and PitchFactor, but we might have missed some dialogs…

Billy Foppiano
      Participant

Thanks for your response…
      If you go to the "Pedal"  menu (down, 2nd from left), and then go to Preset Range..set it for 100…and the Modfactor will NOW have memory locations to 100 (A +B).
      I suspect a "bug" because you can't save.
      Excuse me, "undocumented feature".
      Cheers,
      Billy

gkellum
      Participant

Billy Foppiano:

If you go to the "Pedal"  menu (down, 2nd from left), and then go to Preset Range..set it for 100…and the Modfactor will NOW have memory locations to 100 (A +B).

Yeah, that sounds like a bug. If you're looking at the pedal settings for an H9, Space, or if no device is connected and you're looking at the settings for a Demo Device, then you should see that Preset Range page with presets ranging from 1 – 99 for H9 and 1 – 100 for Space.  But if you're looking at a ModFactor, there page should instead be called Bank Range and should have a max value of 50. We'll have to check that out…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.