Uploading shared preset issues.. NEED HELP!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Uploading shared preset issues.. NEED HELP!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Robpags

I downloaded a couple of the shared presets from the eventide webpage.. however how the heck do you get them to upload to the pedals?? I opened the H9 control app on my desktop but when I go to drag the preset to an open slot, it asks me if I want to browes for a compatable app? What am I doing wrong?

jgoldbach
      Participant

Please be sure that you have the latest version of H9 Control installed. Installers can be found here.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/installers

If you're still having a problem, please send an email to support@eventide.com with a more detailed description of your setup (operating system, etc.). 

kenhan
      Participant

The new way to share presets is certainly a step in the right direction. I hope, though, that the H9 control will allow direct upload to the website from inside the app, and likewise a direct download from within the app, without going through the website. One more thing. Can you enable a “demo” feature where you can hear the presets applied to either a Eventide or a user supplied clean guitar track the way you can do when auditioning an algorhytm? This would make it handy to preview the presets without having the guitar plugged in. Thanks.

jgoldbach
      Participant

Thanks kenhan for your suggestions. While I can't promise anything, both are on the wish list!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.