Urgent Advice needed for how to connect iPad to run H9 App with Time Factor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Urgent Advice needed for how to connect iPad to run H9 App with Time Factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      entreat69
      Participant

Hi folks hope some one here has a solution. Thanks in advance.

I’m in urgent need for help and advice regarding how to connect usb cable between iPad with the Timefactor’s USB type B connector? This is to run the H9 Control App within iPad to backup and also tweak and upload my saved presets to Time Factor. 

For some strange reason with my Win7 desktop and Win10 Laptop I keep getting a “Communication Error” prompt within H9 app. H9 App is able to detect the TF but i keep getting that recurring error.

Btw I have the latest firmware on TF and also the latest H9 Control App.

Thanks!

R

gkellum
      Participant
      entreat69 wrote:

I'm in urgent need for help and advice regarding how to connect usb cable between iPad with the Timefactor's USB type B connector? This is to run the H9 Control App within iPad to backup and also tweak and upload my saved presets to Time Factor. 

You just need to get an Apple camera connection kit so you can connect your iPad to a USB device. There are different ones depending on whether your iPad has a lighting connector or the older 30 pin connector.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      entreat69 wrote:

I'm in urgent need for help and advice regarding how to connect usb cable between iPad with the Timefactor's USB type B connector? This is to run the H9 Control App within iPad to backup and also tweak and upload my saved presets to Time Factor. 

This quick tip video might be helpful to you.

entreat69
      Participant

Thanks Guys! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.